DevConnections Set to Explode in Las Vegas on Monday
Another DevConnections is here. This time we are back for the 3rd straight year in Las Vegas at the luxurious Mandalay Bay Casino and Resort on the Las Vegas strip. This is the hotel that was featured in Oceans 7. 5-star all the way. And this is by far the biggest DevConnections ever with eight co-located events and just under 5,000 attendees! Wow.
The eight co-located events:
The events in Vegas all begin on Monday, November 6th. The basic schedule:
- Monday, 9-5: Pre-conference workshops
- Monday, 6:30 pm: Microsoft keynotes on Office, Vista, Exchange and ASP.NET
- Tuesday, 8:00 am: Additional keynotes
- Tuesday, 9:30 - 5:15: Microsoft Day sessions
- Tuesday, 7:15pm: Microsoft Unplugged
- Wednesday, 8-5:30: Sessions
- Wednesday, 5:45-6:45: Vendor sessions
- Thursday, 8-3:15: Sessions
- Thursday, 3:45-4:30: Closing session
- Friday, 9-5: Post-conference workshops
Some of the individual events might depart a bit from the above, but this is the basic schedule. The individual conference site schedules (on the conference web sites) for more details.
Yes, I haven't blogged since the Spring events. (Sorry.) But I am ready to fire up the collective blog engines for this event. I will post in a short while links to other bloggers.