VS2008 SP1 and .NET 3.5 SP1 Released
You can download them here.
For those of you involved in ASP.NET, be sure to check this page for a list of the new features available in .NET 3.5 SP1.
Notes from my installing experience:
- I've downloaded the combined package from the first link above. The package takes care of downloading the needed files and installs them.
- First of all, .NET 3.5 SP1 got installed. Then, I was asked to reboot the PC.
- After rebooting I had to run the installer again. This time, VS2008 SP1 was installed.
- SP1 for VS2008 affects only the products installed.
- During installation of VS2008 SP1, the installer asked for the VS installation disk.
- Be prepared for a long wait (more than 3 hours in my case).