Monday, June 01, 2009 3:22 PM
Nevron Chart for SQL Server Reporting Services Now Available
Nevron Chart for Reporting Services is a solution designed to provide to Microsoft Reporting Services report authors an easy and powerful way to author charts that are first in respect to visual quality, effects, layout features and data integration.
Nevron Chart for Reporting Services will greatly improve your chart report authoring experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, by providing a completely visually editable object model that tightly integrates with the underlying data model of SSRS. The component features an unmatched set of charting types, with numerous variations and is suitable for a variety of reporting tasks including BI, Scorecard, Presentation, Scientific reports and more.
- Support for Multiple Charting Areas
- Support for Multiple Legends
- Support for Multiple Tittles
- Full Set of 2D/3D Charting Types
- Support for XY and XYZ scatters inside Reporting Services
- Grid, Mesh and Triangulated Surface Charts inside Reporting Services
Download Full Evaluation Version and test it on your SSRS project.