Peter's Data Entry Suite contains over 70 ASP.NET web controls designed around data entry. Its controls improve data entry and communication with the user by covering these aspects of data entry forms:
* Data entry controls - 11 greatly enhanced textboxes, including numeric, date and time. Plus the unique MultiSegmentDataEntry control, a Calendar, MonthYearPicker, and TimePicker.
* Validation - A powerful replacement to the ASP.NET validators, providing
27 validator controls. It overcomes the many limitations of the native controls, improving how you assist your users and eliminating most custom validation code.
* Submitting the page - Enhanced buttons and ways to extend other submit controls with features like confirm messages, disable on submit, and enabling after the form is changed.
* Interactive pages - Numerous controls and tools that respond as the user clicks or types, much like desktop applications. Includes interactive hints, enhanced tooltips, on-screen calculations, a text counter, and more.
* Input Security - Best practice security against SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting attacks.
Peter's Data Entry Suite is the result of merging Peter's two most popular products, Professional Validation And More Suite and Peter's Date Package, which are already used by 1000s of sites. While it is "another suite", it actually complements other third party suites and the controls of the AJAX Control Toolkit.
The suite is $300 (US) per production server with no additional charges for non-production servers. It is also available in modules -- smaller groups of the controls -- at $90 (US) per production server. In addition, technical support is free and there are no subscriptions.
The modules are:
* Peter's Professional Validation
* Peter's More Validators
* Peter's TextBoxes
* Peter's Date and Time
* Peter's Interactive Pages
* Peter's Input Security
PeterBlum.com, founded in 2002, is the work of Peter Blum, one of the
best-known asp.net web control programmers. He is an active participant on
the www.asp.net forums, an ASPInsider and an MVP.
Learn more at http://www.peterblum.com.