Coming in July 2009 – Updated version of the DXGrid™ for Windows Presentation Foundation
Glendale, CA – DevExpress.com is proud to announce the upcoming release of the newest version of its Data Grid for WPF…a feature-rich Data Grid and Editors library designed and optimized for Windows Presentation Foundation.
New DevExpress WPF Data Grid features include:
- State and grid layout serialization.
- “New Item Row” within the data grid for WPF.
- WYSIWYG printing and data export to all popular formats including PDF and XLS.
- Extended context menu support allowing for advanced WPF grid column management, data grouping and summary computation types, and sorting against summary values.
- Simplified context menu customization using XAML.
- Microsoft Outlook® Style column selection and column customization window.
- Custom filter description support within the WPF grid.
- The ability to group data so that the same data row can appear within multiple groups.
- Improved events and properties that make it easier to provide display text for data cells and also used for sorting, grouping and filtering.
- New Spin Button (Up-Down) Editor control.
- Introduction of advanced validation options.
- Ability to insert null values when a mask is applied.
These new features will be released as part of DXperience v2009 vol 2 in July 2009. Sneak peeks and more information on these features is available on the DevExpress Community Site at: http://community.devexpress.com/blogs/ and http://devexpress.com/Products/NET/Controls/WPF/Grid/
To learn more about DevExpress and to download a free evaluation copy of DXperience, visit us online at: http://www.devexpress.com/Downloads/NET/
For more information, contact Kevin White by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (818) 844-3383.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.