The DXAirways Tutorial Series hosted on TV.Devexpress.com Demonstrates the Power of ASP.NET and DevExpress AJAX components
Glendale, CA – TV.DevExpress.com is proud to announce the immediate availability of its online tutorial series for software developers using Visual Studio 2008 and the ASP.NET web platform. These on-going tutorials describe and demonstrate ways in which to develop advanced and feature-rich web and Windows applications.
Launched in April 2009 and hosted on the DevExpress Channel, the DX Airways tutorial series provides step-by-step instruction on the development of a fictitious airline application. To date, the following videos have been published:
- Introducing DX Airways - A Case Study: http://tv.devexpress.com/DXairways01.movie
- System Architecture: http://tv.devexpress.com/DXairways02.movie
- Database Design & Conventions: http://tv.devexpress.com/DXairways03.movie
- Software Configuration Management: http://tv.devexpress.com/DXairways04.movie
- Setting up the Data Access Layer Using XPO: http://tv.devexpress.com/DXairways05.movie
- XPO Continued: Collections, Associations, and Best Practices: http://tv.devexpress.com/DXairways06.movie
- Website Layout & Navigation: http://tv.devexpress.com/DXairways07.movie
- Setting up the Home Page: http://tv.devexpress.com/DXairways08.movie
- Web Site Membership and Authorization: http://tv.devexpress.com/DXairways09.movie
- Flight Availability Search: Setup and Essentials: http://tv.devexpress.com/DXairways10.movie
- Flight Availability Search: Intro to the Client-Side API: http://tv.devexpress.com/DXairways11.movie
To learn more about DevExpress and to download a free evaluation copy of DXperience, visit us online at
For more information, contact Kevin White by email at email@example.com or by phone at (818) 844-3383.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.