What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.8.0; this is primarily a maintenance release. This important product release includes text rotation in SmartArt object, Custom options for series, PPT to PDF conversion and other several issues have also been addressed and resolved in this release. This release includes plenty of bug fixes as listed below
- Rotated text in SmartArt object
- Custom options for series are not rendered
- Exception while loading PPTX
- Some types of Charts are not rendered
- SmartArt shape rendered in inverted manner in generated thumbnail
- ShowPercentage issue with chart labels
- AddClone is not working
- Images failed to get rendered in exported PDF using .NET 4.0 dll
- PPT to PDF conversion chart labels issue
- Slide text missing in Thumbnail
- Smart-art object text align bug
- Wrong text rendering position
- Small gradient difference
- Wrong XML comment for ShapeEx.ThreeDFormat
- PPTX throws exception in printing
- Charts missing in exported PDF
- Missing XML comments for publicly visible types and members
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts