What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 1.6.0. In this version we have introduced the EnumerateMessageObjects and EnumerateMapiMessages methods to the FolderInfo class to improve the PST reading performance. These methods allow you to quickly iterate over the messages present in any PST folder and significantly reduce the execution time for such processes. With this release you can also add time zone information with an appointment request and save any message to OFT file format. The main new and enhanced features added in this release are listed below
- Implemented InternetMessageId property in Aspose.Email.Outlook.Pst.MessageInfo
- Added timezone information in Appointment Request
- Added ability to save OFT file format
- Improved PST reading performance
- OutlookPSTFileViewer demo included in Aspose.Email for .NET installer now compiles
- TO field duplication in EML is fixed now.
- MailMessage now shows attachments of EML
- Check the presence of Mail Internet Headers before converting to MHT
- The problem of PST file display is fixed in Outlook
- When message is appended to same exchange folder, newly added headers are lost
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview:Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of .net email components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts