What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 2.4.0. This version provides great support for Tablix controls and rendering them in PDF documents. In this release, we have also improved how tables and nested tables are rendered and added support for RowSpan and ColsSpan attributes for table object. We’ve improved the alignment of report elements. Lastly, you can now use Unicode characters to represent bullets as well as simple alphabetical or numerical values. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- How to get rid of the extra space when generate Pdf
- Check processing nested tables
- Could not use UniCode for bullets and other shapes
- Reporting Services pdf renders list with implicit KeepTogether
- Rectangle outside resultant pdf (by page size) is not rendered
- Middle as Vertical allignment value has not affect on report
- Report title should be center aligned as specified over report
- ASPOSE on SSRS 2008 R2 producing blank documents
- Support RowSpan and Colspan in table header.
- formating of tables over report is not correct
- Report header is missing in resultant PDF
- Space between table cells needs to be appearing.
- An extra page is being added to report which is not in case of Adobe export
- Tablix control is not properly rendered in resultant PDF
- ASPOSE PDF Export not rendering good format in SSRS 2008 R2
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf Services for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Report for .NET
Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services makes it possible generating PDF reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 & 2005 Reporting Services. Some advanced features like adding PDF bookmarks, using HTML tags, XMP metadata, custom embedded font and rendering watermark for pages are now supported. Also convert all RDL report features including sections, images, charts, tables, matrices, headers and footers to PDF. It also enables you creating Pdf documents on the server without using Adobe PDF Library SDK.
More about Aspose.Report for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts