What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET4.4.0 has been released. This new release includes BarCode Recognition functionality for Silverlight platform and overloaded save method for BarCodeBuilder Class that takes argument of type BarCodeImageFormat.This new release added support for Support ISSN ISBN barcode recognition and GS1 datamatrix support as well. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version
- Overloaded Save method for BarCodeBuilder Class that takes argument of type BarCodeImageFormat
- BarCode Recognition functionality for Silverlight platform
- Rectangular datamatrix could not be read correctly
- Support ISSN barcode recognition
- Support ISBN barcode recognition
- GS1 datamatrix support
- Australia Post Domestic eParcel barcode support
- Rectangular datamatrix barcode generation
- False detection of Patch barcode
- Error in detection thick and thin bars in Code39 is fixed
- Errors occurred in GDI+ are fixed.
- DataMatrix barcode recognition is fixed.
- Code39 barcode is recognition is fixed.
- Barcode recognition crashes with VS 2010 and .NET 4.0 assembly is fixed
- Setting Lisence returns error is fixed.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.Report for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component