What’s new in this release?
The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 4.2.0 includes new remarkable features of calculating critical path, duration and a resource assignment’s time phased data. You can get a task’s duration in different time units including minutes, hours, days, weeks and months. This release also supports generating BackLoaded, FrontLoaded, DoublePeak, EarlyPeak, LatePeak, Bell and Turtle work contours for assignments. Rendering Gantt chart to stream has also been supported in this release. Below is the complete lists of new features and important bug fixes included in this release.
- Implement project data recalculate methods.
- Implement resource assignments TimephasedData generation for different work contours and partly assigned resources.
- Add new methods for duration calculation in different formats.
- Critical path recalculation.
- Generate BackLoaded work contour for assignment.
- Generate FrontLoaded work contour for assignment.
- Generate DoublePeak work contour for assignment.
- Generate EarlyPeak and LatePeak work load.
- Generate Bell and Turtle work contours for assignment.
- Resource assignments TimephasedData generation for resources assigned on less or more than 100%.
- Export to stream.
- Enhanced reading MSP 2010 MPP file
- Incorrect resource assignment timephased work values when assignment contains overtime work is now resolved.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component