/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
announces the release of Stimulsoft Reports.Net v2009.1 reporting tool – fully functional
solution for data processing.
version 2009.1 provides unquestionable advantages for developers. The potential is
expanded by means of the following changes:
- Two new exports are included in the new version. It is export to the DIV and SYLK
- Also the import from RTF is added. Now there is no need waste time to
recreate the structure of document built using Microsoft Word. It is enough to
save this document to the RTF format and open it in the reports designer of Stimulsoft
- Five new UI localizations have been added: Croatian, Georgian, Hungarian, Polish,
- Starting with the version 2009.1 it is possible to sort data by expression.
- A new level of Interactivity is developed. Now it is possible to collapse, resort
data in the window of Viewer. Also it became possible to create Drill-Down
- It will never be difficult for a user to import reports
from Crystal Reports to Stimulsoft Reports. In previous versions the import from
Crystal Reports was delivered as a single archive. In version 2009.1 the
Import.CrystalReports.exe tool is globally reprocessed and included into the
- Now it is possible to use Html Tags in text
In addition, Stimulsoft Reports.Net v2009.1 includes substantial changes which make
the reporting tool more feature rich and more powerful.
is the report writer for the.Net Framework. It represents unique abilities for
report creation. The Designer has the full set of tools for developers. It
helps them to create reports of any complexity as easy and fast as possible. It
is possible to view created reports both in Windows and Web. And the most remarkable
thing is that there is no need for a user to make any efforts to do it.
is packed with great many samples of reports, projects, and flash tutorials. It
is enough for a user to select a sample of a report, make some changes into the
report structure, assign a data base, and print a report.
Reports.Net 2009.1 supports .NET 2, .NET 3, and .NET 3.5.
Reports.Net 2009.1 supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista.
The site page http://www.stimulsoft.com/FeaturesByProducts.aspx describes the distinguishing features of the product.