What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 1.3.0. This release includes support for converting email messages to Tiff format using the Aspose.Email.Printing.MailPrinter class. The Print() method takes an instance of the MailMessage class as an argument, so you can convert EML, MSG or MHT files. Moreover it also added support for EMLX format, extraction of embedded objects data and timeout for ImapClient.FetchMessage() method. The main new and enhanced features added in this release are listed below
- Fetch Gmail address book contents
- Auto detecting message file format
- Extraction of embedded objects data
- Add timeout for ImapClient.FetchMessage() method
- Get all contacts from Exchange Server 2003
- MailMessage:Implement verifying cleared-signed messages
- Add support for exporing Mail or Mapi message as TIFF
- Add support for "Availability" feature from Exchange 2010 EWS
- Add support for EMLX format
- ImapClient.CurrentFolder.NewMessageCount property returns wrong value is fixed
- Enhanced exception while loading VCard
- A valid email address can now be added to MailMessage
- Messages extracted from PST now show body field set in OutlookSpy
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview:Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Network is a suite of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network. It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT, PST & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts