What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.1.1 has been released. It includes support for tracing precedents and dependents cells in a MS Excel worksheet formula. It also supports new HTML table attributes (for example, TH, ROWSPAN, etc.) for HTML-to-Excel conversion. Moreover, you can now ignore hidden columns when using the auto-fit column(s) feature. We have enhanced the formula calculation engine and sorted out a few formulas, most notably, VLOOKUP, OFFSET, ADDRESS, COUNTBLANK, IF and NETWORKDAYS. We have also improved the Excel-to-PDF conversion feature. Moreover, we fixed a few issues in the web-based and desktop based Grid controls provided by Aspose.Cells for .NET. This release includes few new and plenty of enhanced features as listed below
- Tracing Precedents and Dependents
- Saving workbook in XLSX is throwing error
- AutoFitColumn options
- Is there GetDependents() method in the .NET version
- Support TH elements in the HTML Table
- Excel to PDF (Arabic) - Incorrect word/date formatting on conversion
- Antivirus software strips out Excel files from emails
- Conditional Formatting issue fixed as of the version v4.8.1
- Button properties issues resolved
- Cells with Feet and Inches are corrected when converted to PDF
- Problem rendering em dash characters in PDF output
- Page Layout changes is fixed in the Merged workbook
- Save as XLSX sometimes produces an invalid file
- XLS file opens in Protected mode after using Aspose.Cells
- AutoFitRow and IndentLevel issue is fixed
- Problem with named range when using Combine operation is resolved
- Enhanced translating MS Excel charts to PDF
- VLOOKUP AND OFFSET FUNCTIONS Issues resolved
- Enhanced MS Excel Formula Validation
- Problems with NETWORKDAYS function in XLS output is fixed
- HTML-to-Excel Conversion Issues resolved.
- HTML’s rowspan and class attributes issues resolved.
- Custom formatted borders lost is fixed when converting to PDF
- Gridlines issue is resolved in PDF Export
- Excel Found Unreadable Content
- Extract the custom pivot style out from the template file
- Column alignment improved in image when using SheetRender API
- Text Wrap Issue for GridWeb are resolved
- Text vertical-alignment setting now works
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts