What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET4.7.0 has been released. This new major release introduced some great new features, enhancements to existing product features and resolution of reported issues. Our greatest achievement in this release is adding support for many new barcode symbologies – including some postal barcode types – for the Silverlight platform. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version
- Supported Code39Extended generation for Silverlight
- Supported Codabar generation for Silverlight
- Supported Code128 generation for Silverlight
- Supported Interleaved2of5 generation for Silverlight
- Supported MSI generation for Silverlight
- Supported DeutschePostIdentcode generation for Silverlight
- Supported Leitcode barcode generation for Silverlight
- Supported Leitcode barcode recognition
- Supported Aztec recognition
- Supported postal barcodes for Silverlight
- Made BarCodeReader class threadsafe, so that it could be used in multi-threaded program
- Updated Recognition Hints
- Provided correct exception message when settings are incorrect while generating QR
- Updated Installer EULA
- Improved BarCode reading performance
- Pdf417 image recognition is fixed.
- Threshold values duplicate is resolved.
- Error with licensing in Silverlight and Compact Framework versions is fixed.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.Report for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component