Location: Dallas, TX (Mid-Cities)
Riccione Resources, The Recruitment Firm with 20+ years of experience representing great companies, is proud to announce a new role with a young and successful firm in a vertical Industry. This firm has plans to grow by branching off into new entities within the vertical. Exponential growth over the past 3 years, expect over 200% in 2007. They seek the expertise of a Lead/Architect to add to their dynamic work force.
What will you be doing?
- Lead and manage, drive and implement assigned projects.
- Drive projects through the entire SDLC from architecture to production release, including implementation.
- Make a difference and have an impact in product development and the firm's growth.
- Report directly to the CTO and be next in line to him.
The position will be involved in all software layers with a focus on UI and be responsible for this key component in their web application. Someone with broader skills will have an opportunity to do more in this environment.
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
The candidate we are looking for enjoys the challenges and the immediate impact one can make to a company's growth. The following skill set and background are also strongly preferred:
- Senior technical skills in software development, from architecture level down
- A full understanding of ASP.NET and web application technologies
- UI layer
- Good working knowledge of MS-SQL database
- Team leadership experience
- Desire and ability to contribute in all phases of the product development life-cycle
- Success working as part of a software development team
- Extensive knowledge of HTTP technical details
- Familiarity with data bases(schemas, tables etc)
- Familiarity with networking infrastructure
100K - 120KRelocation:
No assistance.Send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Riccione Resources Inc. the recruitment firm specializing in both hardware and software engineering for the last 20+ years.
Visit our website at http://www.riccione.com/ to view more jobs needing expertise in C#, .NET, ASP.NET, Real-time Embedded, C++, Linux, Java, J2EE, JBoss, Unix, Weblogic, Hibernate, C, programming, VB.Net, SQL, GUI Development, Server Side Development, OO Design, EJB, JMS, UI Design, etc.