What’s new in this release?
The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 2.9.0 includes new remarkable features of support for .NET Framework 3.5 & 4.0 client profile and introduced project data rendering to HTML. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Add support for MSP 2010 manual/auto task schedule field
- Write updated Project Document Summary back to MPP files
- Export project data to HTML
- Add separate DLL for .NET 3.5 and 4 client profile
- Provide customers with some information about XML parsing exception source
- Read task's EarnedValueMethod from MS Project 2003/2007/2010 MPP files.
- Read IsCritical flag from MPP
- Read task's GUID from MS Project MPP file
- Ignore XML elements with no values
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articlesSome new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NETAspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher