What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 1.2.0. This release includes support for printing email messages to XPS format using the MailPrinter class. The Print() method takes an instance of the MailMessage class as an argument, so you can print EML, MSG or MHT files. The main new and enhanced features added in this release are listed below
- Implementing access to default folders
- add printing support for messages
- Add support for backup/restore operations for exchange & imap accounts.
- Remove an item from PST file
- Support the delegation feature of Exchange Web Services
- Problem in mapping data to Emails (Mail Merge)
- Exchange server - Fetch multiple messages in a single method call
- Verification of digital signatures
- Difference in Msg to Eml conversion
- TIF attachment issue is fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview:Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Network is a suite of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network. It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT, PST & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts