What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.4 has been released. It includes a number of useful enhancements related to pivot table rendering and formula calculation. Support for pivot tables in Excel (97-2010) spreadsheets has been in Aspose.Cells for a long time. Aspose developer’s team is continuously improving this module with every release of the product. With this release, we’ve added support for the GETPIVOTDATA function. We have also enhanced some pivot table options, e.g. DataDisplayFormat, AutoShowCount, Data Filtering etc. We have fixed the compatibility problems and other issues regarding pivot tables for different Excel file formats. Moreover we have improved the performance of Aspose.Cells formula calculation engine further as well as enhanced advanced conditional formatting rendering options. Auto-shapes rendering are improved while converting to PDF and enhancements are made to reading charts from ODS files. This release includes few new and plenty of enhanced features as listed below
- Support calculating GETPIVOTDATA function
- CalculateFormula is time consuming once the workbook is saved with the product
- Icon sets lost issues fixed from Excel spreadsheet
- Enhanced Connectors rendered to PDF
- Color of conditional formatting changes
- Read chart from ODS file
- Enumeration for property 'DataDisplayFormat'
- Strange behavior of AutoShowCount (PivotTable)
- Formula and Value setters are interfering one with the other
- Compatibility problems in the Pivot Table
- PivotTable’s filtering in Excel 2007 and later versions
- Smart Marker Tags are converted to #NAME?
- Embedded OLE Object is removed from an ODS file after re-saving the file
- Issue is fixed while reading Pivot Table style from an XLS file
- Conditional formatting formulas are now corrected after inserting/copying/deleting column
- Copying charts issue is fixed
- Delete range loses data validation is now fixed
- Enhanced conditional Formatting on pivot table
- Legend key of Pie Chart has the wrong color
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts