What’s new in this release?
The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 4.1.0 includes new remarkable features of changing tasks’ progress. This release supports creating 24 hours calendar and a new API Aspose.Tasks.Calendar.Make24HourCalendar() has been introduced for this purpose. This release also supports reading Tasks and Resources’ time phased data from MS Project 2003/2007/2010 MPP files as well as several new MS Project 2010 specific fields from MPP files. Below is the complete lists of new features and important bug fixes included in this release.
- Microsoft Project 2010 Support.
- MS Project 2010 MPP format read support.
- Read Tasks and Resources’ TimephasedData from MS Project 2003/2007/2010 MPP files.
- Read outline code's IsCollapsed and ShowIndent from MPP files.
- Read assignment's field RateScale from MPP files.
- Read Extended Attribute SecondaryGuid field from MPP files.
- Read calendar's field IsBaselineCalendar from MPP files.
- New MPP Timephased Data format to old XML based Timephased Data conversion.
- XML Timephased Data to new MPP Timephased Data conversion.
- New API for Timephased Data.
- API to create 24 Hours calendar.
- Read tasks, resources and assignments baselines Timephased data from MPP (2003/2007/2010) files.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component