What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (6.7.0) has been released. This release includes the ability to deal with large size PDF documents. During our testing, we have concluded that the latest release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.7.0 is capable of manipulating PDF documents of 1GB. To be more precise, we have tested PdfFileMend, PdfBookmarkEditor and PdfFileInfo classes present under Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace. In this new release, we have greatly improved the text extraction, form field filling, addition of form field to PDF file, addition of watermark stamp, printing of PDF files and conversion of pages into TIFF and XPS format. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- How to determine if the source PDF is password encrypted?
- Add named destinations functionality
- Improved PdfFileMend and can load 1 GB large file
- Improved PdfBookmarkEditor and is able to save the 1 GB large file
- Printer queue document name
- PDF generation time is reduced
- Implement repair procedure for broken references to objects stored in Object Streams
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET hangs indefinitely during text extraction is now fixed.
- PdfFileMend can open large files
- Pdf document corruption is fixed after adding of a stamp.
- Font error is fixed in Adobe Reader when stamping PDF on PDF using Stream object
- When adding Header to PDF document, resultant file is displaying errors are resolved.
- FormEditor.AddSubmitBtn, button caption display issue is fixed.
- Form fields now appearing when viewed over mobile device
- PDF 6.4.0 - Some Pages printed incorrectly, just black boxes instead of pictures
- Adobe reader opens but gives error 131.
- Form filling issue in Aspose.Pdf.Facades
- Fix print to XPS of documents with large images
- Hyperlink set to an Image on first page is carried forward to the subsequent pages
- Issues while generating Pdf file when IsHtmlTagSupported is set to true in v6.5
- Enhanced HTML to PDF conversion
- Issue with setSubmit URL
- PDF file are now concatenated using PdfEditor class
- PDF to TIF Conversion problem
- FillField changes the font of the filed
- Replace Text is Chopping of the text Aspose.Pdf v6.5
- Target text of Hyperlink also behaves like Hyperlink is now fixed.
- Signature fields being removal is fixed during FlattenAllFields
- Signature fields being inverted during FlattenAllFields is now fixed
- Scanner specific PDF can now be concatenated with other documents
- Error resolved when concatenating files
- Font Change on clicking form field is now fixed
- PDF password issues are fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net Pdf component for the creation and manipulation of Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. Create PDF by API, XML templates & XSL-FO files. It supports form field creation, PDF compression options, table creation & manipulation, graph objects, extensive hyperlink functionality, extended security controls, custom font handling, add or remove bookmarks; TOC; attachments & annotations; import or export PDF form data and many more. Also convert HTML, XSL-FO and MS WORD to PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts