What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.2.1 has been released. It allows users to input strings larger than 32K for text and CSV formats. We have enhanced the shapes rendering module, specifically improving Excel-to-PDF conversion. We have also improved the Smart Markers feature so that Aspose.Cells for .NET now supports nested objects in Smart Markers. Moreover, we have made some enhancements regarding PivotTables and the internal Worksheet-to-Image modules and fixed some other issues. We have also enhanced the Formula Calculation Engine and fixed a few of its issues. This release includes few enhanced features and plenty of bug fixes as listed below
- Shapes’ lines are correctly filed after converting to PDF
- Macro disappearance is fixed after saving an XLSM file to XLS format
- List box options overlap one another is fixed
- Aspose.Cells corrupting XLSM file after calling the Workbook.Save() method
- The component destroys properties of the workbook XML’s CalcPr node
- You want to put a string longer than 32K
- Smart Markers syntax for column index
- Enhanced Smart Markers
- Disappearing chart title in the Pie charts is fixed
- Enhanced Chart to image conversion
- Mismatches between Excel chart and the exported chart’s image are resolved
- Problems resolved for DataTable in charts when converting to image
- Problem with DataTable in MS Excel charts is fixed
- Differences in chart’s appearance are fixed between MS Excel and PDF
- Converting Excel 97- 2003 to PDF
- Aspose.Cells corrupting XLSM file after calling the Save twice is fixed
- Bookmarks on one level issue
- Aspose.Cells permanently hides ActiveX control on Save operation is now fixed
- Excel 2010 files with Pen data corruption issue is resolved.
- The Save call corrupts an XLSM file is now fixed
- Named ranges disappearance is fixed after Worksheet’s Copy
- Copied chart rotates the Display Unit Labels by 90 degrees
- Calculation bug is fixed with a Workbook
- Performing Subtotal Calculations on Grouped Column is fixed
- The issues for PDF conversion is resolved regarding drawing shapes
- Named Ranges issue is fixed
- Aspose.Cells corrupting Excel files which contain Pivot Tables is fixed now.
- Improved XLSX to PDF conversion
- Aspose.Cells handles Date value correctly
- fixed error while creating a new Workbook from the file
- Named range now grow horizontally with Smart Markers
- Issue found in the relative XML file is resolved
- Shape name changed after saving the XLSM file into new workbook
- Bug with VLookup formula having wild cards (e.g. “*”) is fixed
- Shapes in the file now display correctly
- Headers are aligned to top instead of center
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts